Our company offers a wide variety of services. We want to provide the best service no matter how simple or difficult the job. Please review our list of services below and contact us with any questions.
Paint & rust removal from:
- Plant & machinery
- Lorry chassis
- Tanks and vessels
- Classic Cars
- Gates and railings
- Including airless spray application of primer and topcoats if required.
Paint & grime removal from:
- Masonry & brickwork
- Oak beams
- Soda blasting – delicate removal of coatings i.e. varnish from oak beams or panels
- Bead blasting – to restore a smooth finish to rough metal surfaces
- Etching – to blast letters or shapes into glass, metal, concrete or brickwork.
- White line removal from car parks, playgrounds etc
- Removal of linings from tanks and vessels
- Soda- blast removal of tar and bitumen from textured
brick – without damaging the surface of the brick
- Floor blasting – dust free surface preparation, re- texturing and paint removal
Steadblast leads the way in modern blast cleaning with its wide array of services. We can pretty much remove any coating from any substrate, or re-texture to apply any surface profile to any surface.
For blast cleaning in confined spaces such as tanks and vessels, we have the required confined space training and the ventilation and extraction equipment to carry out the task in a safe and dust-free manner. We have removed the internal linings from over 50 tanks, ranging from tiny 2m diameter swimming pool filtration tanks, to enormous factory silos.
Masking, protection and clear-up are a vital part of our work. We rubber mask, plywood mask and sheet areas which are to be protected from our blasting activities, and normally sweep up and dispose of spent abrasive afterwards.
Our operatives are knowledgeable, well-trained and experienced. All of us are CSCS, IPAF trained to use scissor lifts and cherry pickers and confined space trained.
Since our inception, we’ve undertaken and successfully completed many prestigious blast cleaning projects. Some of them are noted underneath:
- Gritblast removal of paint and rust the Steeplechase rollercoaster at Blackpool
- Sandblast removal of paint from all brickwork arches that form the “Catacombs” at The Stables Market in Camden
- Sandblasting 6000m2 of paint from brickwork at the Constantine Building in Manchester
- Gritblast concrete retexturing along Wembley Way at the new Wembley Stadium
- Removal of paint from brickwork at “Planet Hollywood” in London
- Etching lines of text into the marble benches and concrete plinths along the new Southampton seafront.
- Etching of a 75m2 modern art pattern into the granite slabs in the foyer of Southampton Police HQ
- Paint and rust removal on feature steelwork at the top of the Stock Exchange Building in Birmingham
- Removal of paint from brickwork at “The Orange” in London
- Smoke and soot damage at “The New Garden House” in Hatton Garden
- Gritblast and prime old coal cutting machines at the National Coal Mining Museum in Wakefield
- Gritblast and prime and topcoat all street ironwork in the Cathedral Quarter in Derby
- Retexturing all York stone pavements to provide anti-slip at Kensington & Chelsea by floorblasting
- Blast clean railings at Natural History Museum
- Paint removal and concrete keying at The National Theatre in London
- Blast cleaning tramlines at the new Manchester Metrolink
- Blast and prime and topcoat entire perimeter railings at Vale Park in Aylesbury